Hero Hastur 620cc Concept is an impeccable mix of style, liveliness, solace and innovation alongside an exceptional plan. It incorporates twin projector beam headlights with LED running lights and coordinated LED winkers, 17-creep cast aluminum wheels with sticky Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tires, a stage up seat, an all around etched fuel tank, a Panigale-style cooling air burrows in the tail
to cover a removable sub-outline for simple crash repair, LED tail lights, a conveniently faired-in and under-motor fumes, a geodesic tubular undercarriage, a splendid yellow trellis body that uses the motor as a push part for flawless mass centralization and numerous more alongside a wet weight of 160kgs.
The Hero Hastur is powered by a four-stroke, 620cc, parallel-twin, liquid-cooled and fuel-injected engine that churns out 78bhp of power at 9600rpm and 72Nm at 9600rpm. This engine is paired to a six-speed constant mesh gearbox that transmits power to the rear wheel, via an exposed chain drive.
Pick Up is 0-100kmph in 3.8 seconds.
Expected Top Speed is 240kmph. Expected Mileage is 25kmpl.
- Number of Gears 6
- Front Brake :- Dual 4 piston radial callipers, Dual 300mm rotors
- Rear Brake :- Single piston calliper 220mm rotor
- Front Suspension :- 43mm Inverted Fork, Adjustable
- Rear Suspension :- Monoshock Adjustable
- Front Tyre :- 3.5 x 17 (Pirelli Diablo Rosso II)
- Rear Tyre :- 5.5 x17 (Pirelli Diablo Rosso II)
- Battery Type :- Li-ion
- Voltage :- 13.2 Volts
- Overall Length :- 2015 mm
- Overall Width :- 820 mm
- Overall Height :- 1120 mm
- Ground Clearance :- 130 mm
- Wet Weight :- 160 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity :- 15 litres
- Reserve Fuel Capacity :- 2 litres
RELEASE DATE AND APPROXIMATE PRICE
Upcoming Hero Hastur bike launched at the last month of 2016. But this is an approximate time about to release Hero Hastur. Hero is expected to price Hastur between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 5 lakh .